Eira Long recently received the award for Best Short Fiction from literary journal Line Zero for her short story “The Best” published in the May 2011 issue. She also had two poems, “Snow Day,” and “In Jill’s Garden” published in the same issue.
Send in Your NewsTo send in news to the UC Davis English Department, email email@example.com
- Yiyun Li Article in NY Times
- UCD creative writers read at the Shrem Art Museum groundbreaking
- Scott Shershow Book Event
- FILM HERITAGE AWARD
- PhD candidate Angela Hume Lewandowski co-edits special issue of journal, publishes new article
- Melinda Moustakis wins $25,000.00 NEA Grant!
- Cal Aggie Marching Band-uh! plays for Janie Guhin
- Scott Simmon Interview
- 2013 Maurice Prize Winner’s Novel Published in 2015
- Maurice Prize Winners